Price includes lunch each day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus classes and access to the vendor hall along with any evening events.
Class descriptions will be up as soon as I get them from the educators with some pictures if the educator has finalized it. Some projects will not have pictures but the description will explain what is going to be covered in the class and will let you know what the goal of the class is and what techniques will be taught.
Vendor lists with links will be posted as we receive confirmations.
By paying for attendance to the American Embroidery Conference 2019 you understand the following:
1. A completed registration form with payment must be received by December 20 to confirm attendance at the early bird price. As of December 21, the price will be $329.00.
2. If you cancel your confirmed attendance on or before December 31,2018 (in writing) an administration fee equal to the processing fees of your payment will apply.
3. If you cancel your confirmed attendance to AEC from January 1, 2019 through January 15, 2019, a processing fee of $100 will apply.
4. If you cancel your confirmed attendance to AEC (in writing) from January 16-January 31, 2019 a processing fee of $150 will apply.
5. If you cancel your confirmed attendance to AEC (in writing) after January 31, 2019, the full price of class attendance will be charged.
6. Participants who do not cancel and fail to attend the classes will still be responsible for full payment and not be eligible for any type of refund.