Premium DecoFlock™ provides the 3-dimensional look and feel of soft velvet.
Premium DecoFlock™ is a lower cost alternative to embroidery, giving the look and feel of distinction and adding perceived value to logos, numbers, lettering and fashion designs. Premium DecoFlock™ can be layered on top of our ThermoFlex® materials for an added dynamic effect.
This product comes in 15” width only.
Product is 12" x 15"
*I have used a regular home iron with good results. Use the wool setting.
When using as an embroidery applique fabric, DecoFlock can either be
1...Cut with a silhouette or other cutting device. After weeding the excess away, place the cut piece in the area that the placement stitches layed out for you, iron IN THE HOOP...do not take embroidery out of the hoop, then peel off the carrier sheet and continue with the next step in the embroidery process.
2. OR...if no cutter is available, simply
1. stitch the placement stitches,
2. cut a piece of DecoFlock slightly larger than the area to be covered
3. peel off the carrier sheet (clear sheet that it is adhered to)
4. place over the placement stitches
5. stitch the tack down stitches, cut away the excess GlitterFlex
6. lightly press the DecoFlock in the hoop
7. continue with the embroidery process
In other words, treat the DecoFlock as you would any fabric used in applique, but press it before continuing.
Please note: If material starts to separate from the carrier, smooth it back down before cutting.